Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: football master schedule is out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    football master schedule is out

    1st draft ... hasn't been checked for discrepencies and lots of OoS games are missing

    http://www.vhsl.org/fbratings.htm

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Looks like I'm going to Clintwood on PV's open week.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    I'll be missing the first 2 weeks of the season--won't be able to pick up with any games until Clintwood plays Appy at home on 9/5.

    I'll save ya a seat on PV's open week Double D.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    You a big Greenwave fan now? Saw you at the state game last year, and now your going to CW games on Friday Night? Your not deserting the Blue Knights are you?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    My lil brother in law will be playing a lot (hopefully) on Friday nights for Clintwood this upcoming season, so I got to go support them. I've met a bunch of kids off the team and people around the program from going to church over that way, so I've got a few ties over that way now.

    To be honest, I go to a Clintwood game, I get treated like one of their own. I go to Coeburn, that's not really the story anymore like it used to be. Plus, not dogging any of my Coeburn boys b/c I still support them and want to see them do well--but Clintwood's playing a better/more entertaining brand of football nowadays, so that's even more motivation to go watch.

    Don't get it twisted--I'm still a Coeburn boy--I'd love to see them win the Cumberland, but I got to support family. Besides--you know the only team I'm a "big fan" of is the Canes anyways!!!
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Sigh.....
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Omnibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Folks, Lock the doors and hide the women and Children! 10/24/08 it's Burton at Clintwood....a possible matchup of undefeated Division 1 Powers.....
    Equal time will be given for rebuttal

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    season starts early this year aug 22nd

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Wow, school starts Aug 21. First games, Aug 22.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football master schedule is out

    Why does school start so late?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •